Greetings all.

Due to predicted thunderstorms this weekend, the decision has been made to delay our February event until further notice.  We are currently ill equipped to run a total rain event and fear the timing equipment could be damaged, along with no place for attendees to go if lightening occurs other than their cars.  Thank you for your patience with us.